If you're looking to renew MetaCare, deactivate a software license on an old device, download the latest version of your software, or simply view your active product keys, use your MetaGeek account manage your MetaGeek hardware, software, and subscriptions 24/7.
With your MetaGeek account, you can:
1. View all license keys associated with your email address
2. View activations on each key (including activation date, and how many activations are remaining)
3. Deactivate a key from a machine (if you switch computers, for example)
4. Renew MetaCare on a key, if applicable
5. Download the software installers associated with your license keys
6. Register Wi-Spy serial numbers
7. Vote on new MetaGeek product and feature ideas (we count every vote!)
8. Participate in [MetaGeek Community](https://community.metageek.com/) discussions
1. Create an Account
Visit https://my.metageek.com/register to create a new MetaGeek account. Use the primary email address associated with your licensed MetaGeek software to ensure your license keys populate correctly.
After you click "Register," you should receive a verification email to confirm your account (don't forget to check your junk/spam folder just in case).
2. View All Product License Keys
Once your email is verified and you log in to your account, click on Licenses at the top.
There you'll see all MetaGeek software keys associated with your email address, along with the number of activations used for each product. Click "Manage" next to any license key to subscribe to MetaCare for that license, view activated devices or deactivate old devices.
3. Manage Individual License Keys
When managing your License Keys, you have a few options:
- View your current License Key
- Download the version of the product that corresponds to your License Key and MetaCare status
- View remaining activations for your License Key
- View original activation date
- View software accessories associated with your License Key
- View MetaCare expiration date and renew MetaCare (if expired)
- View and/or deactivate devices associated with your License Key
4. Renew MetaCare (if expired)
if your MetaCare has expired for Chanalyzer or Eye P.A., you can easily renew MetaCare within My MetaGeek. Simply click "Subscribe to MetaCare" and the payment dialog box will appear.
5. Enter Payment Information and Subscribe to MetaCare (if applicable)
Enter your credit card information and your payment will be processed through our secure server. Upon approval, your MetaCare License Key will update instantly and you'll have access to all of the latest upgrades and features!
Please note MetaCare subscriptions can only be processed with a credit card at this time. If you need to purchase MetaCare with a Purchase Order, please contact MetaGeek at 877-850-8152 (toll-free if in U.S.) and we'll be happy to assist you with your purchase.