Chanalyzer turns data collected from a Wi-Spy and a wireless network interface into highly interactive charts and graphs which enables users to visualize their wireless landscape. Chanalyzer uses both a Wi-Spy and a wireless network card. With the wireless network card, Chanalyzer can display available access points as they appear in the spectrum which helps users to interpret the data from their Wi-Spy. Wi-Spy data can be found in the Density, Waterfall and Channels Table views while network data from the wireless network card can be found in the Networks Table and Networks Graph. If you are running Chanalyzer in a virtual machine like VMWare, you will need an additional USB WiFi adapter to view network overlays.
Articles in this section
- Chanalyzer 5 System Requirements
- What model of Wi-Spy do I have?
- Find your Wi-Spy Serial Number
- Chanalyzer Introduction (Video)
- Chanalyzer and inSSIDer Office Comparison
- Chanalyzer 5 Release Notes
- Wi-Spy 900x End-of-Life
- Wi-Spy Data Sheet
- Comparison of Wi-Spy Modes
- Sharing Lab Accessory Settings