The Wi-Spy is not capable of reading WiFi data. Chanalyzer displays spectrum data from Wi-Spy, and the computer’s wireless card for network readings such as SSIDs and RSSI levels. If your computer does not have a wireless card, Chanalyzer will still function properly, but will only display spectrum data from the Wi-Spy.
Articles in this section
- What model of Wi-Spy do I have?
- Find your Wi-Spy Serial Number
- Chanalyzer Introduction (Video)
- Chanalyzer and inSSIDer Office Comparison
- Chanalyzer 5 Release Notes
- Wi-Spy 900x End-of-Life
- Wi-Spy Data Sheet
- Comparison of Wi-Spy Modes
- Sharing Lab Accessory Settings
- Chanalyzer 5 Upgrade