- Users can now pin a network to the top of the Logical Table
- If you are connected to a WiFi network, the connected network is automatically pinned to the top of the Logical Table
- Added 30 seconds Timeframe for real-time troubleshooting
- Wasting time is lame, so inSSIDer Office app settings are now retained when updating to the latest version.
- We fixed a couple of random exceptions that the vast majority are unlikely to see... because we care about the vast minority.
- Frequently used signal threshold presets are now available, so you can pick one and get to work.
- You can now receive notifications about beta versions! Watch out... there might be bugs. Let us know so we can squish 'em.
- Hidden SSID's are still hidden, but they get a nice display label, so you know that they are there.
- The connected status of your Wi-Spy is now much more prominent.
- The signal strength threshold line is now more visible - the line is thicker, flashes when signal threshold is changed, and is updated on-the-fly, which is pretty fly.
- Fixed an issue where the installers could install on top of newer versions, which doesn't make ANY sense. It now makes sense.
- No more broken application icons in virtual machines! Hooray!
- We updated our licensing code to be more forgiving of hardware changes on machines, because we believe in forgiveness.
- Added a menu item to allow explicitly starting and stopping a recording
- Ability to record for longer than 10 minutes
- Improved licensing behavior when application is offline
- Fixed bug caused by duplicate entries in the AP Alias file
- Correctly parse Aruba Device Names
- Fixed bad data rate parsing of 20MHz AC network
- Fixed a bug that prevented the OUI file from being updated
- Minor improvements
- Fixed a crash affecting some tablet users
- Signal value in the network details is colored to indicate whether the signal of the network is above or below the required threshold
- Wi-Spy Mini now wakes up after the computer comes out of sleep while the application is running
- Proxy password is now masked
- Uninstall now removes all files
September 30, 2015
- Fixed bugs caused by having multiple Wi-Spy devices plugged in
- Fixed window scaling in the update window
September 15, 2015
- Deactivate your license key in inSSIDer Office
- Radio summary now shows aliases along with MAC addresses
- Improved random deactivation issues
- Fixed an issue causing high RSSI values in the Networks Graph
- Fixed an issue causing the app to hang on the “Waiting for WiFi Data” screen
- Fixed an issue causing inSSIDer Office to hang on to unused Wi-Spy devices
- Squashed bugs and improved performance
- NEW! Export file for playback in Chanalyzer
- Added Wi-Spy and WiFi Adapter connection status in status bar
- Channel Labels in graphs now colored to match co-channel and overlapping color scheme
- Physical & Logical Network Grouping
- Channels View with detailed WiFi & RF Statistics
- Integrated analysis for tips based on your environment
- Threshold-based Alerting
- Support for simultaneous dual band spectrum analysis with Wi-Spy DBx
October 13, 2017
- Fixed a crash in macOS High Sierra
January 11, 2016
- Fixed a crash in OS X Mavericks
November 4, 2015
- Updated Help links
- Switched to standard OS X fonts to avoid hanging when fonts aren't installed
- Stopped holding onto AP's after waking up from sleep
- Fixed a bug where plugging/unplugged a Wi-Spy could crash the application
August 27, 2015
- Added support for Wi-Spy Mini
- Added ability to deactivate your license key from within inSSIDer Office
- Improved accuracy of RSSI values in the Networks Graph
- Squashed bugs and improved overall performance