Eye P.A. supports exporting wireless packets to Wireshark (because Wireshark is awesome). By default, Wireshark colors all subframe types (management, control, and data frames) the same color.
By importing a coloring rules file, Wireshark can assign a color to each subframe type to match Eye P.A.'s coloring scheme.
Import the Eye P.A. Coloring Rules for Wireshark
1. Download the Eye P.A. Coloring Rules file.
Note: These coloring rules will only work with Wireshark 2.2.1 and above.
2. In Wireshark, click View > Coloring Rules...
3. In the Coloring Rules window, click Import...
4. Open the Coloring Rules file that you downloaded earlier.
5. Click Apply
6. Bam! Coloring rules!
Coloring Rules v1 (2011)
- Initial Release
Coloring Rules v2 (2016)
- Switches compatibility to newer versions of WireShark (2.2.1 and higher)
Coloring Rules v3 (2017-09-10)
- EAP frames are now colored silver
- EAPOL frames are now colored gold