Purchase Order Eligibility
We can accept purchase orders (PO's) with Net 30 terms for an order if it meets both of the following criteria:
- The order bills and ships to address(es) in the United States, and
- If the order total is $500 or greater.
To order via purchase order, fill out our Quote Request Form to get an official MetaGeek sales quote. Once you have a quote, your accounting department can create a PO and send it to email@example.com (with a copy of the quote) for processing.
Please note that if the invoice balance goes unpaid beyond the Net 30 day terms, the following actions are taken:
- Keys are revoked.
- Collection activities are started.
- Any applicable discounts are lost.
Alternatively, you can use a PO to order MetaGeek products via one of our distributors.
If your accounting department needs our W-9, you can download the pre-filled PDF here: 2019 MetaGeek W-9
If you need vendor forms filled out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other purchases that do not meet the above criteria, payment must be pre-paid with one of the options listed below.
- Online self-checkout with credit card or PayPal, from the online catalog.
- Online pre-filled electronic cart with your quote.
- Phone order with credit card. You can call toll-free +1 877.850.8152, 9a-4pm MST, Monday through Friday. If we don't answer, leave a message, we'll call you back as soon as possible.
- Pro-Forma invoice, then wire transfer payment or mailed check
(Order will be placed once the accounting department notifies our sales department that the wire transfer was received. Hardware will be shipped with-in 1 business day after order is placed.)
- PayPal invoice, then PayPal payment (order will be placed once the accounting department notifies our sales department that the money was received. Hardware will be shipped with-in 1 business day after order is placed).
See also: How do I place an order?