MetaGeek Plus lets you share snapshots and collaborate with your team, see who last updated a Site or Room, and create notes so that everyone working on a network has access to the same information. It also allows inSSIDer with MetaGeek Plus access to anyone on the team.
- You can find teams under your My.MetaGeek.com account by clicking Teams at the top.If you aren't already a part of a team, you can create a new team at the bottom:
- To add seats to an existing team, simply click Add Seats.
- Add the number of seats desired and click Add.Note: The annual charge for any new seats will be billed immediately and prorated for the remainder of the current year.
- You will then be able to invite your new team members by email.
- Once accepted, the new team member can now install inSSIDer with MetaGeek Plus, upload snapshots, and view & collaborate on all Network Snapshots taken by your team.
For more information about MetaGeek Plus, visit the MetaGeek Plus product page.