In this video, Casey plants a Macbook Pro that's streaming bandwidth-hogging Netflix video somewhere in the MetaGeek office. Thanks to Client Traffic Analysis features in inSSIDer, Adam is able to track it down based on signal strength and utilization from the client side. Top talkers, beware!
Articles in this section
- Differences between inSSIDer Office and inSSIDer 5 with MetaGeek Plus
- Locating a Client device with inSSIDer! (video)
- Tracking a Rogue AP with inSSIDer (video)
- MetaGeek Plus, inSSIDer 5, and live Client Traffic Analytics (video)
- What wireless packet capture adapters can I use with inSSIDer?
- Does inSSIDer Support 802.11ax (WiFi 6)?
- inSSIDer 5 User Guide
- How to cancel your MetaGeek Plus subscription
- inSSIDer free, inSSIDer 4, inSSIDer Office, and inSSIDer with Plus/Pro Comparison
- Getting Started with inSSIDer 5