Due to current supply chain and staffing issues surrounding COVID-19 as, the MetaGeek fulfillment warehouse is experiencing processing and shipping delays on some products.
Additionally, the U.S. holiday shipping season (November 15-Dec 31) is an extremely busy time of year for shipping even without the pandemic. Holiday shipping combined with additional delays caused by COVID-19 has created significant delays for some orders.
When your order ships, you will get a shipping notification and tracking number sent to your email. If you have questions about the inventory status of an item, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience!
Shipping carrier delays:
View the information page for each of MetaGeek's shipping partners below.
- Fedex service alerts: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/service-alerts.html
- UPS service alerts: https://www.ups.com/us/en/service-alerts.page
- DHL service information: https://www.simplydhl.com/covid-19updates
Scheduled holiday closures
The MetaGeek office will be closed on:
- Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving)
- Friday, November 27
- Friday, December 25
- Friday, January 1, 2021
Holiday shipping deadlines (ESTIMATED)
In 2020, it's hard to "guarantee" much, but we've done our best to set shipping expectations for order cutoff dates for your MetaGeek order to be delivered by December 25th. The timetable below incorporates the estimated 5-7 business day delay in processing/handling from our fulfillment provider.
- USPS First Class: December 3
- FedEx Ground HD: December 7
- FedEx Ground: December 7
- USPS Priority: December 9
- FedEx 2-Day: December 14
- FedEx Overnight: December 22
Example: If shipping USPS First Class, place your order by December 3 for December 25 delivery.